Thursday, October 9, 2014

I'm Back!

I got back from quilt camp yesterday and I feel like I got a lot accomplished there between the tomfoolery and grazing the snack table. Not to mention the shopping....
I caught up with my Little Letters from Temecula Quilt Company.
You can find all the patterns so far HERE

I also (almost) got up to date on my Austen Family Album blocks.
The block in the lower left corner is a half inch too small.
I blame sleep deprivation, the blood moon and an abundance of quilt camp giggles.
Oh well, it will make a nice label for the back..

My biggest goal was to get the 674 half square triangles needed to finish Words to Live By.

Must have been the blood moon again--I ended up with 788!

It was my birthday while I was at camp.
 I got this beautiful stack of red wool from Barb--perfect for the Christmas hexie designs coming up in Stitching Society!
I can't wait to start using these--so pretty.

And Miriam brought this by my house yesterday--a nested set of  fabric covered boxes--Downton Abbey prints, all wrapped up in Party of Twelve fabric!! Aren't they gorgeous??
 They are also lined with fabric and trimmed inside with gimp trim--so elegant.
It's going to fun deciding what to keep in each of them!

I have zillions of photos to edit, so there will be lots of eye candy coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment