Thursday, November 21, 2013

And Now for Something Completely Different

I had to join this Sew Along--after all, I had purchased the book back when it was available for pre-order at the Fat Quarter Shop.

This is the Quilty Fun Sew Along project.
You need the book for the cutting instructions on each block.
FYI: This Sew Along pattern is not in the book!
Quilty Fun by Lori Holt
There are 11 adorable projects inside!
For the Sew Along, 
there is a download available every week for each step through the Fat Quarter Shop blog, 
the Jolly Jabber HERE.

The apples were the first week's block.
By the way, these blocks go together very quickly! 

Week 2 block--cute stars. Lori is all about CUTE!!
This is the Week 3 block..
As I said before,  these blocks stitch up very fast!
It's not too late to order a copy of Quilty Fun and get started
.
Apron Club
I've been a fan of Lori's since I made one of her first patterns, Apron Club.
We used that pattern one year for our Stitch Therapy project--sew much fun!
She has a great blog: A Bee in My Bonnet HERE

I've been having a lot of fun going through my stash of American Jane and Thirties Reproduction fabric. They are all so cheerful and happy--perfect to play in on these cloudy gray days!!

2 comments: