Saturday, June 22, 2013

Falling Behind

This is my cousin Barb's Mrs. Billings quilt so far. She is using Kaffe Fassett fabrics.
Check out all the fussy cutting! Beautiful!!
I haven't started mine yet and now that I see all that gorgeous color, I'm thinking that using my stash of Taupes will be pretty boring.

The third week in every month is always a little crazy. It's the week that I have my Stitch Therapy class at Colorz and most months, it's the week we have a sew-in. Tuesday was the last sew-in until this fall--too many busy summer days! This month, Sandi organized the sew-in to take place at the Old Creamery in Randall. We had a great space and the food from the little coffee shop downstairs was yummy!


Attendance was way down on Monday at Stitch Therapy. I'm sure everyone was in summer mode! There wasn't a lot of progress on the Wish Quilts either, but I have heard that there is at least one ready for the quilter--I can't wait to see it!
Twilya's multi-color Wish Quilt is coming along--so pretty! 

I think this was Karen's block.
She redid it in a solid red because her variegated thread was bleeding.

This is about all I got done this week--borders on my Half and Half quilt.
I've been calling it Divided Stars, but that isn't the name on the pattern. It was designed by Quilter's Station  in Lee's Summit, MO. I've had queries about the pattern. I don't see it listed on their website, so if you are interested in the Half and Half pattern, you will need to contact them.
That's almost the end of my Indigo Crossing fabrics. I may be able to eke out one more small project!

I'm continuing to work on my Words to Live By blocks--I'm already a little behind--ack!
I haven't done last weeks Grandmother's Choice Cat's and Mice block and still need to print today's instructions for Gentleman's Fancy.
I am slowly but surely getting this months Schnibbles put together. And even with all that on my plate, I am really excited about a project coming up that I will share soon!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment